Monday, May 16, 2011

:: a word on the universe ::

If you have ever read The Alchemist...the ending describes how much i feel the universe laughing with me...instead of at me. I have exchanged math with this woman for 5+ years...avoiding the obviousness of the connection we have been building...all this time...all this time...right in my face...*laughs*

Alright universe...you got me...again. i will let you keep the reins in your hands from now moving forward. Everything i suffered in every relationship was for this moment. I cannot describe the joy i feel...nor can i describe Us. But i am, finally, exactly where i was meant to Be...and you do not have to believe me....you just have to remember. This isn't a fluke. Jumping the gun. Feeling the butterflies in the beginning. Trying to stifle the pain of lost love. None of that. The universe has led Us here. Together. Right where we should be. I love her.

*smiles*

As you all were.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lucky lady