Sunday, May 01, 2011

:: unsent #1 ::

Dear You,

I hope life is treating you well. It appears that way from my distant observation. Years ago, we had an opportunity to develop...something. I am not sure what it was but I know it did not start off the right way. I was in a relationship and you were you. I want to say, for the record, that my interest in you was very real and that i did not see you as a potential mistress. You exposed the cracks in my unhappiness more than you know but...you also made me take a good hard look at who EYE was as a person. To this day, i still think you are beautiful but i no longer desire you this way. Maybe if you can ever get past the person you think i am and see me, we could be good friends....or maybe we'll just be what we are now. Strangers...that exchanged a brief moment of recognition between us...and now we exchange...nothing. Either way, if you ever come across this, you'll know its meant for you. And i hope you feel the sincerity in my words.

Peace,
Me
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: