Tuesday, May 03, 2011

:: unsent #2 ::

Dear You:

10 years have passed since we last crossed paths. We've spoken here and there since then trying to maintain a friendship after the dog and pony show. It seems we'd head down the path of well wishes and quickly get blown asunder all because i could not and would not give you what you wanted.

I overstand why you wanted it...me. that is not a moment of arrogance but the truth is i have watched you kill yourself slowly...thinking this is a good punishment for how you treated me. We're older now...and a lot more has happened in each of our lives since then. I forgive you. Start living. You deserve to be happy too. Take that into your spirit...if these words should ever befall your eyes.

Love always,
me
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: